Camping at the Festival
This is organised by Merton Farm, not by the Kent Beer Festival.
See below for contact details.
2 large, fairly level grass fields are available for use by tents, caravans or motor homes. There is no hard-standing or electricity.
How to find the camping
go through the festival car park.
£10 per person for your whole length of stay.
we don’t take bookings – the fields are very large.
Just turn up and pay at the entrance to the camping fields.
the campsite is open from 9am on Thursday 17th July until noon on Sunday 20th.
- a limited number of lavatories and simple showers
- water standpipes with drinking water
- a quiet field (no music) and a less quiet field
- well-behaved dogs and children are welcome but must be supervised at all times
- lighting is limited so a torch is a good idea.
CAMPFIRES, FIREWORKS AND OTHER OPEN FIRES ARE STRICTLY FORBIDDEN, BUT PROPER BARBEQUES ARE ALLOWED.
(camping questions only):