I have been unable to set a date for the festival this year as I have been advised today (finally) that Merton farm do not wish to facilitate us going forward.
This means with only 6 months or so to go I am in the process of seeking another venue.
If possible it is hoped that the dates will still remain the same weekend as usual 19th-21st of July but I cannot confirm that at this time.
I am already in contact with a potential new venue and full details will be available on here as and when details can be confirmed.
Please be assured that it is my/our intention to still hold the festival this year and I will let you know as soon as I can
Over 200 Real Ales & Ciders
Live Entertainment ♦ Good Local Food ♦ Wine Available
Childrens Entertainment on Saturday